Tuesday 17 April 2007

EYE 2 EYE Contactz ... The Leading Choice

What Wearers are saying about EYE 2 EYE Contactz


“Just an email to let you know that I am
extremely satisfied”


“Affordable and great quality”


“I will definitely be making more purchases
from EYE 2 EYE Contactz”


“They are far more comfortable than others I
have tried”


“I am impressed with the selection of colours
available”


“I found the solution far better than a leading
high street brand I had been using for years”


What Stockists are saying about EYE 2 EYE Contactz


“Seamless service levels”


“Very professional... love the fact that we get
regular visits from our own account manager”


“Very impressed with the posters,leaflets and
new packaging. This has definitely helped with
our success in selling EYE 2 EYE Contactz”


“Excellent support... more like a partnership”


“Great range of colours... in fact, great overall
package”


“We have an outstanding relationship, long
may it continue”


No comments: